Technorati search

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Eleanor's Macaroni Tuna Salad

My ex-grandmother-in-law gave me this recipe. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and even after my divorce to her grandson, she wrote me Christmas cards every year. She now is in the final stages of Alzheimer's and I wanted to take this opportunity to share one of her recipes with the world so that we will remember her, even when her body has robbed her of the ability to remember. God bless, Eleanor and thank you for your kindness.

2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked, drained
2 6 1/2 oz cans tuna in water, drained, flaked
1 cup Kraft Sandwich spread
1 cup Chopped cucumber
1 cup celery slices

Combine ingredients, mix lightly and chill. Add additional sandwich spread before serving if desired.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous peter hook said...

That sounds great Mom love that tuna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home