Technorati search

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Glazed pork tenderloin

Great fast dinner that the family will love! Serve with a steamed vegetable and a starch and you have dinner!

Glazed pork tenderloin
1 lb pork tenderloin,cut into 1/2 inch slices
2 garlic cloves,finely chopped
2 T packed brown sugar
1 T orange juice
1 Tmolasses
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper

Spray a 10 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray,heat over med-high heat. Cook pork and garlic in skillet 6-8 minutes, turning occasional, until pork is light brown and no longer pink in center. Drain if necessary. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until mixture thickens and coats pork.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Thank you for the recipe. I usually buy pork loin, tender loin is generally to costly for my budget. If I buy a whole pork loin, I can get it for about 1.98 a pound. I slice some for chops and have some for roasts. A very lean tender meat, and I plan to use some of your sauces.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Yes that is what I do as well.

I am a cheapo and buy the bigger pieces and cut them up in meal size portions and freeze them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home