Technorati search

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

White Garlic Pizza

Homemade cheese sticks!


White Garlic Pizza
1 (12 inch) pizza dough of your liking
8-10 ounces shredded Mozzarella Cheese
3 Cloves garlic, put through garlic press (more if you like)
Romano or parmesan cheese to taste
1 T Olive oil

Cook pizza dough in a 425 degree oven for 5 minutes. Spread olive oil mixed with garlic over dough with a brush. Sprinkle with Romano or Parmesan cheese to your taste. Top with Mozzarella. Bake at 425 degrees for apporximatley 15 min or until lightly brown.

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Hi Amy I am wondering if you have a recipe for that yellow relish like the ones used locally around here. Like what they use on at the Texas Tavern for westerns.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Bob I do not. I have asked and looks around and cannot find one. I will let you know if I come across one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home