Technorati search

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Grand Salsa Experiment: Black Bean Variety

Ingredients:

3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (11 ounce) can of white shoe peg corn, drained
2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, partially drained
2 tomatoes, diced
2 bunches green onions, chopped
cilantro leaves, for garnish

Method:

Just mix it up in a bowl and stick in the fridge. Sometimes I add some balsamic vinegar, or sometimes chile powder, I like those small cans of green chile too, and in some stores you might find a bottle of cactus sliced which is also good to add.

Salsa can be a grand experiment just start adding things. Basil is good, garlic powder, a dash of olive oil, and I might just try throwing in some chopped mint leaves sometime. If you try the mint leaves let me know, you might just save me from a bad experiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home